Saturday, October 23, 2010

I don't care if you hate me, I don't fucking live to please you..

A wery wery boring saturday night after so longggg~ Lol. Luv managed to bomb me up for kuaychap today. Satisfied max! Jennifer cousin put bomb. Asshole! After eating, pack for my beloved granny too. Headed back to luv's crib after seeing granny eat.. KO straight after a stick. Both of us woke up @ 5pm. At that point of time, his phone vibrated & I show him the sms sent by his colleague. Luv very cb wan. His colleague sms him, "Ans your phone now, urgent" After he read, he jitao say "Siao! 有什么好urgent的? Cable tv要爆炸meh?" Then don't care his phone. Smlj? So irresponsible! Heh.

Prepared myself after him, with light make ups on. Headed to clementi central to meet up with Jolene & Guiyong, Joanna & Elson, Eldersis & Zhiyi. So nice of Jolene to buy my fav grass jelly milk tea for me. (L) After queueing & collecting, settled our dinner @ Cityvibe Sakae Sushi. There's a major problem with this outlet. F! We had a so-damn-unsatisfied dinner there & it's our first time encountering such service from Sakae sushi! Bad service, bad attitude, everything is bad. They took every 1/2 an hour to serve one plate. SUPER BAD SERVICE!!! Eldersis & Zhiyi went off early. The rest of us went to Clementi 206 as Guiyong & Elson wanted to ask don't-know-what ahpek. Chit-chatting session ended 1 hour later. Headed to Csc for singing session but there's no rooms available, so switched for billiard & pool session. Gombak for supper & homed! A wery boring saturday! But nice catching up with Jolene after so longgggg!


Jolene tio spot! So many wet tissue in car.
( do case huh? ) hehe.


Both challenge.


Elson & luv.


Gong bao ji.


Jolene's mummy bought this back for her from taiwan.
So cuteeeeeeeeeeee (^.^)


Luv is so engrossed in playing games these few days
that he reply me like "engsiew" only! (-.-")

For yesterday, which is 22nd October, Friday.. Eldersis drove me to central to queue for KOI while waiting for luv to come over to fetch me. After collecting, I realized I forgotten to bring my medicine out. So went back home to take & then headed to Timah for Teochew porridge again. Yummy! Back to luv's crib, KO again. The moment I'm awake, Luv have gone to work.. Waited for him to be back, prepared ourselves, to farm mart next.. Met up with Eldersis & Zhiyi, Cousin jennifer & Chongyee. Chanced upon Ahxing, Kiki, Shaobao & gf. After eating, prawning session! :D I almost fell asleep there, so damn boring!




Eldersis hitted onto something, which causes dad's car door to be dented out.. She was freaked out! So we quickly head home to explain to dad. Supposingly, we expected to get a scolding. But We have a good dad! Even though it's quite obvious he's heartache abt his car.. He still console sis saying "人没事就好" ! Exercised with youngersis & fell asleep by 5am.

1 comment: