Thursday, October 21, 2010

Girls who loves guys for their car and money, gets the guys who only loves them for their face and body.

Just a brief summary on where I went these few days :D


Went to queue for "KOI" while waiting to see doctor.
So lucky, I got queue number "82" ! Alicia's favourite..

For today, It was...
Clementi central to see doc, queue up for KOI, Bukit timah teochew porridge, Luv's crib, Mcdelivery, Sleep, Jolene's place, Bukit gombak for supper, Homed!

20th Oct, Wednesday.
Actual plan was to accompany Alicia to Bugis & then attend Cecilia's birthday celebration @ Jab1 at night. But everything corked up. Slacked & Nap at home till 8pm. Prepared myself & cabbed to Alicia's place. On my way there, I can't believe I actually witnessed an accident right in front of my eyes. What-the-fuck?! I don't wanna describe what happened cze it still gives me goosebumps upon recalling the whole incident. Eew~ Met up with Sohboon at void deck, then up to Alicia's place. Jiajia & Sohboon went to pack Mcdonalds for us :-D Valerie came over after she knocked off. Waited for Alicia to prepare. Was supposed to go home but changed of plan again, Headed to Macpherson to meet up with the "oceanz" & Nana next ~ Valerie's birthday! Lol! She went lying like she's on her own bed.

19th Oct, Tuesday.
Luv came over to fetch me to Jurong point. Met up with Nouvelle sis for dinner @ Din Tai Fung. Waited for eldersis & Lioky to be done with their rebonding. After eating, went to Haggen dazs for chocolate fondue! This is part of the reason why I fell sick.......


Look what's Lioky doing? Lol!


Her production! Nice hor, nice hor?


MUST TRY THIS!!! " Macho cheese "
( @ Cineleisure, basement )

Last but not least, I realized twitter have been a way for people to pass message in discreet. Lol!

1 comment:

  1. Hi dear, where is cck happy saloon? What perfume do you use?

    ReplyDelete