Friday, October 8, 2010

Without tears & emotions, that ain't called love.

So it was illuzion first, then to nana. Xiaolun came over to fetch me & jos over to illuz while waiting for the rest. They took forever to come -.-" Hella boring night there.. Thanks to boss lew, he made our day! Bought 3 pink panthers for Alicia, Erin & I. Hehehez. Elaine & Yy ai joined us quite late. David, Erin & Ning darl kept us accompanied. Waited for Alicia to knock off & we girls headed to Nana.

Met up with the oceanz. Chanced upon Ahwee & co; too. Omfg, I swear I hate drinking beer now. Idk why the hell I was addicted to it during April to July. Lol. Not really in the mood to club that night.. So I left early. My 2 girls cabbed back with me, Yy & Sohboon. Hahaha! We were grinning as silently as we can on our journey home becze the uncle did not on the meter from Nana till clementi. Lol~ Yy ai sent me up to my doorstep :) Washed up, & KO. But wait, I woke up from a phone call & it went #$&^%@#. Hell mad angry, but I have to cover for my friend, so I kept silent & was too tired to answer back. Wasn't my day...


Thanks boss lew!


Jacq.


Pls spot Alicia.


Ning darl.


Elaine alibaba.


Yy ai.


The oceanz.


Erin & i.


Jasley & i.

No comments:

Post a Comment