Saturday, October 9, 2010

I hate deleting pictures cze it feels like deleting memories..

Woke up early & packed breakfast for luv. Dimsum, this time round. Siewmai, hargao, century egg porridge.. Was on the phone with Sohboon when I cabbed to luv's place. Bought 1.5l sprite over as it's always my saviour from serious hangover. Hehez. After eating, we slept the day away. Wooz. Woke up at around 6pm, went to prepare ourselves & headed to town. Hardrock cafe to return my F1 uniform & next, bugis for my "fried golden mushroom" I had 2 packets in total. So dan satisfied! Next, went to junction to settle our dinner. Luv bought 2 bras for me. Woo. SONG~

Headed over to Jacky's place to accompany him for awhile. Next destination, to woodlands to meet up with Eldersis & Zhiyi. Made our way to Bishan Hai-Bin prawning to meet up with Tiger, Yiting & Enoch. We were all famished! Ordered seafood & started digging in. Watched Yiting prawned for 3 hours, hell sleepy cze idk how to.. & the guys did the barbecue-ing. The prawns all went into eldersis & my stomach. Woo! SONG~ I kinda miss the taste of the prawns right now :-( Back to luv's crib at 5am. Omg! Turned in & the next morning, he actually woke up early to queue for the famous kueychap & pack home for me :-) Maybe because it's our anniversary!

No comments:

Post a Comment