Saturday, October 16, 2010

Bernice's advanced celebration.

Happy birthday to Bernice, the bird! So it was, illuzion first. Nana, next for Zhongde's birthday celebration. But right after Alicia took out his cake, Havoc fight started. Around 4am plus, If I'm not wrong? Chaotic! Saw quite a number of familiar faces though.. Let the pictures do the talking. I'm uber lazyyyy. I went back to luv's crib with a brokenheart that night, because I thought someone just misplaced my camera. But miracle happened! Next day, received a text from Alicia that my camera was placed inside Joslyn's bag. Wooo~ SONG!


Bernice & Me.


Finally 18.
(Wrong cake lah! Still take simi picture!)


This is the right cake! Okay, birthday song sang~


Strawberry shortcake.


Everyone knows her wish....
" I hope bogek & me last long forever & ever & ever & ever... "
LOL!


TIO LIAO LAH~ SONG BO?


Valerie scal.


Sohboon god & Valerie scal.


The 3 of us.


The girls :)


Shan & Ber.


Ber & Val.


Jos & Ber.


Ber & ning.


3 seconds for you lah, don't say never give chance.
SAT SAT BO CHIO ~


Look at this picture please!!
(RED) Bernice : Lim bei can drink want hor?! See me no up ah?!
(PINK) Valerie : Who at there kpkb? Limbei headache already lah!


Last pic I took before leaving illuz.

Bernice did not survived! She went d-e-a-d in illuz. LOL~ & I heard she slept at her void deck till her brother & friends saw her & carry her up. Lol~ So cuteeeeee~

2 comments:

  1. Is there any other online shop selling charming cat eyeliner. hairqueen not selling it anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. which eyeliner u using?? what software u used to edit ur pic thanks

    ReplyDelete