Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Don't let your past dictate who you are, but let it be part of who you will become.

25th October, Monday.
Cabbed to cck for my new haircut with Youngersis. Next, to lot1 to buy masks, her hairdye, packed food for granny & cabbed to granny's place. Night, headed to Panjang for stingray, prawns, & sotongs with luv, cousin Daryil & Hasnie. Packed back for granny too :D Luv & Daryil drank their night away...


Front : Diamond cut.
Back : 5 inches cut away.


Hasnie & Daryil.

26th October, Tuesday.
Luv went over to Guiyong's shop to buy paint for his room. He packed lunch for Youngersis & i. Then went to collect my KOI from Peiqi :-) Thanks for helping me get my fav grass jelly milktea! (Y) Helped granny vacuum & mopped the whole house. Waited for luv to finish work & pack my dinner.. Hehez. Midnight, went to Yewtee to meet up with Guozhong & Huiping. Koklong baby, Geokchuan, Jiahao, Wenyuan & don't-know-who were there as well. Luv bought tidbits for us, & beer for himself. He fell asleep on sofa while waiting for me to finish watching "S factor" Went over to his place, KO.

27th October, Wednesday.
The first thing we woke up, luv went to cook breakfast for me :-) The next thing, painting! (Y)(Y)(Y) Luv's mum went down to pack dinner for us. We managed to cover half of his room within 3 to 4 hours. Then, he gave me money, I cabbed home :-)


TADANG ~

2 comments: