Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Grand hollywood & Nana.

Let me first update the overdue pictures..



( @ Nana )


( @ Neverland )


First of all, congrats! Our "省钱王" Jacky Tan is back! :D Woke up damn early by luv's call. Went to prepare myself quickly without any make ups. Luv came over to fetch me to Timah Market for kuay chap, but sadly store vendor closed! :-( Went back to Clementi to meet up with Eldersis & Zhiyi. Headed to Teckwhye 143 for Bak kut teh instead as we were already late by the time we travel to Changi Prison. Next destination was to Sohboon's place. Shiok! The weather was damn fucking hot~ We managed to force sohboon out, hehez. Slacked at Jacky's place till the CISCO came to put on tagging for Jacky. Was disturbing & shooting Jacky all the way. Cocks & tails lah , cut it short..

Brought Jacky to Sukisushi for lunch. I bet he was damn bloated as we kept on grabbing sushi-s & lots of food for him. Laughs. After eating, headed to lot1. Sohboon spent $100+ just to catch the 2 elmo-s & those small keychains. Yay! I've got my cute lil penguin & Minnie mouse. Sis got her yellow rabbit. After lot1, rushed back to Jacky's place as he have to reach home by 8pm. I fell aslp on luv's arms, & next, sohboon's. Lol! After that, cabbed back to Sohboon's place to quickly prepare ourselves. I think it's the fastest speed I ever did my make up, within 1/2 an hour I guess? Cabbed to teckwhye to fetch Yy. Headed to grand hollywood to meet up with Alicia & Oceanz. It was Nana after hollywood, chanced upon wewe & co too. I promised myself not to be drunk, & I did it :)


Jacky is back !


Zhiyi, Jacky & Luv.
( @ Keat hong suki sushi )


See? Jacky busy eating. I still think that he's fucking thin.
But still as cute :)


They are behind the bars! Lol.
( Sebas, Yuanqing, Shaobao, Hongming, Tianchun, Tianshun )


It just feels like 5 years back. "Yewtee kia"
( Luv, Shaobao, Tianshun, Eldersis, Sohboon, Jacky, Jesper )
But xiaohao & ahjohn did not came.


Look? We've tried our best okay?


Eldersis & Sohboon were too engrossed!


My " Aw ar aw " partner! Orleng ;)


My all time favourite, Alicia sim.


Sohboon, god kum sis.


Yy ai.


She's from vietnam.


Weimin & Orleng.


Noel, Alicia, Me, Eric.


Amanda.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, where did you get your pretty sexy back top ?

    ReplyDelete