Monday, October 4, 2010

I'm bringing sexyback

Same place with the same clique. Chanced upon phyllis & shanice.. So cuteeeeeeee. Hehez, gong gong want. Even Alicia also say cute, rare hor! Luv sent me to westmall to meet up with Liok first. Alright, headed over to Csc to meet up with Sohboon & Jiajia for singing session while waiting for Alicia & Whywhy. After that, Nel came over to join us after he knocked off. Supposed to go to illuz but changed of plan as all seats are fully booked. Monday lei?! Imagine -.-" Wasted our trip there as we forgotten to book sofa. Cabbed to Nana then .. Crazy night with all my gangsters family :) But i fell down more than 5 times. Omg! Ka dulan I did not wear heels, I was wearing my fav gucci slipper! Woke up the next day to find out that i have 10 blueblacks!! My waist, my legs, my knees & my backside. 3 of my fingernails broke, 1 of my toenail broke. Fml! & Wait, Sohboon's camera lost, Yy's necklace & watch lost. Smlj? Neverland night was a blast. Great dance, great night, great friends, great liquor, great atmosphere. Everything's great! Sorry if the dates of my post is wrong, cze i'm suffering from serious STM recently. Too much of clubbings. Lol!


@ neverland.


Shanice.


Ning face cramp.


1-0-8.


3-6-9


Depression.


Ning darl.


Lioky parrot.


Happy birthday Eileen!


All time favourite girl.


Qianyi.


Most crazy friend.


Luv.

3 comments:

  1. what's your tattoo at your back? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where u buy ur laces top?

    ReplyDelete
  3. where you buy the lace top? its really nice. and stay pretty:)

    ReplyDelete