Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Happy 18th birthday to my superwoman!

Happy birthday to my all time favourite girl, Alicia sim yu mei.

The miracle of this friendship is unexplainable/undescribable. It's been years, & we'll still be counting on. Time doesn't matter. What matters is, She came into my life & never left. We went through the happy/sad/good/bad/ups/downs moments in life. From wearing school uniform, meeting everyday without fail after school, meeting up every weekends for shopping, sharing every single cent.. In fact, we shared almost every single thing we have, except guys. Hehehez! To now, leading our own life.. Even if there's a distance in between us, it doesn't seemed to break us apart. Thanks for all the understandings she showed, even when I vent my anger & show my attitude. & Thanks for me, listening to her same old story everytime when she's drunk & when she cry. She's the one who stays with me through thick & thin, from beginning until the end, no matter if i lose or win & no matter if my life is filled with sin. She knows the song in my heart, & can sing it well even when my memory fails. Somehow miss those crazy days, the days when we're bored & started doing silly stuffs, days when we laugh so hard & cry so bad, times when we did bad stuffs together, times when we share our problems, times when we laugh at stupid people, times when we made others look like a fool & also times when girls are jealous of us when we were acting like retards in public & people still loves us.. No one can be as crazy as us. & Nothing/No one can break us apart.

Cheers to the shits we talked, the guys we stalked, the way we shop, the laughters we can't stop, the gossips we spill, our looks that could kill, to having each others' back, to the next morning getting the facts, downing the beers, spilling the tears, we'll stay together through the years.

One word, irreplaceable.
Together forever, never apart. Maybe in distance, but never in heart.
I luv you, like always..

No comments:

Post a Comment