Sunday, November 21, 2010

I am who I want to be. I'm not going to change for anybody. You don't like it fuck off. Sit back and watch me shine.



Luv woke me up late -.-" Prepared myself quickly & waited for Xiaolun to come over to fetch me to Toh guan for Baby Trinny's full month celebration. Met up with Eldersis, Jos, Valerie, Alicia, Bernice there, As well as Harold, Ivan & Co; Buffet, Slacked, Played Recidence evil with Ivan kor. Lol! Alicia played those childhood games with Valerie. Laugh till peng! Not feeling really well these few days.. Next destination, cabbed to Lirong's place for Zhekai's birthday celebration. With the same people, Junsin & Jacq came over to join us too. But Jos left..


Ivan kor & Baby Trinny.


Valerie Scal.


Ah bird, Bernice.


Joslyn siaocb.

Don't blame us, we were too bored, so we started cam-whoring :P



Val.


Alicia & Bernice playing PS3.


Zhekai's birthday cake.


Ong teh waiting to cut cake. Lol!
(Happy family!)


Zhekai kept coughing all the way! Lol.


The girls with the birthday boy :D


The guys with the birthday boy.

PS : Comments replied :)

3 comments:

  1. Fb profile dp go cover up the bruise on your knee. Fake sia you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, may I know how to you change your fb website? Like yours is http://facebook.com/yourdearestanqi, how did you change it to "yourdearestanqi"?

    ReplyDelete