Sunday, November 28, 2010

God gave you one face, don't make yourself another..

Same routine, eat, sleep & slack. Prepared myself while waiting for luv to book out from camp. Elson came over to fetch us to Farmart for supper. Surprisingly the satay stall ain't close yet. So I managed to eat my all time favourite Mutton satay. Hehe! Ordered sotong & gong gong too. I finished 2 big plates of gong gong. Sibei song! Elson left to fetch Joanna aftermath.

Luv & I wanted to on-call cab but a kind soul volunteered to drive us down to the nearest bus stop. Managed to hail a cab from 4 head cck. Packed food back for cousins & granny. & Fml, something's wrong with my body system. I only get to sleep like 12pm in the afternoon. Fml. But thanks to Ning darl, luckily she wasn't asleep back then.. Lent me her listening ear & I felt better after pouring out. Breakfast at 668 with cousin daryil's fiancee & youngersis. Homed, sleep.






As for today, I woke up at 6pm+ Initially meeting Valerie to help her pack things back from Bosheng's place. But changed of plan, wanted to join Alicia & oceanz for movie, but ended up staying at home due to laziness. Luv packed KFC back for me after he booked out. Mahjong till now. No luck, but only lost a sum of 5 bucks :P No idea what time will I turn in today? GBM.

No comments:

Post a Comment