Sunday, November 7, 2010

There are three things life brings us: tears, smiles and memories. Tears gets wipe away. A smile fades away. But memories last a lifetime.

Woke up hearing youngersis' voice asking me where's my camera as she's going out soon. It was already late evening when I'm awake. Watched "Ai" till 9pm. Prepared myself & cabbed to Cineleisure to meet up with Eldersis. I was famished! Ate like a hungry ghost when the food was served at Hong kong cafe. Waited for L to reach. Slacked while waiting for our movie "Due date" to start. A very draggy movie but had a good time laughing.

I'm having a hard time updating my blog. It's so hard to type with super long nails.
But i'll try to get used to it.. Hehez.


Black pepper chicken chop & Fried wanton.


The end.

2 comments:

  1. hi, do you mind telling me the address , the place where you alter your dress or pant ?
    Thanks =)

    ReplyDelete