Saturday, January 23, 2010

Ungrateful ass.

Ungrateful ass.
Okay! I'm nt in a very good mood nw. It taste like shit, to quarrel with an ungrateful ass. Always giving me troubles like, non stop music. I want to figure out hw to put songs into my iphone nw. I rlly have no time to spare to those useless people. I'm rlly tired of everything.

Today, worked morning shift. Weicai came over to accompany me eat breakfast. Another kind soul. I had mee tai mak with alot alot of chilli padi. My fav! (thumbs up!) Too bad, my khaki velle's nt with me in the morning. Aft eating, dearest came down. & I worked alone fr the first half of the day. Wen came late agn, bcos she went to do her hair-colouring. Siannnnnnn! My appetite have turned back to normal ;-) 3 cheers for me! Woohooz. These few days kept craving fr Peach tart from delifrance & dearest never fails to get it fr me :-) Okay! I've been eating the whole day.

Aft work, went to mos burger to eat with Velle sis, Sebas, Dearest, Zhiyi & Eldersis. & Then slacked all the way. Dearest went over to timah aftermath. Baoyou met velle @ lot1. So we chit chatted all the way till 11pm. Ah long came too. Aft that, headed to teckwhye to collect sis's clothes & then cabbed back home. That shld be all.


My dearest.

No comments:

Post a Comment