Saturday, January 16, 2010

Nouvelle's 20th birthday,

Nouvelle's 20th birthday.

Happy birthday to my dearest sis ;-) Really hope you've enjoyed yourself that night even though many spoiled your mood! 5bottles of martell should make you high high bah? :-P You'll always be my dearest sis, no matter what. Woohooz! Once again, Happy birthday. Muackz.


Nouvelle sis & i.


The girls.

& Not forgetting, my superwoman ;-)


The moment she reached illuz that night, I knew she've already touched the sky.
She's like a mad small girl whenever she's drunk lorz.


Huishi everytime like that de. Pple take picture,
She want jiap ji kar.


不能说的秘密.

Velle was on foam that night, she kept lang pple blow.


First was our pitiful Lioky.


Next, Huishi.
(But what's wrong with that face behind?) Lol.


Lastly, Sop.


Wen, Velle, Jos, Me, Why & Alicia.


Velle, Jos, Me & alicia.

We had our supper @ 145 after Rat on lights. Was supposed to meet dearest at his place, but unfortunately, something bad happened. So i'll have to u turn back to 145 to meet my girls. They're with Alvin, Monkey, Baoyou & Joohong when I reached. Ahlong & Yuwei went to fetch dearest to meet me, thanks a million.
Reached dearest's place , removed make up, bathed, & KO straight while my plurkqueens were still plurking with those noob plurk kings (Ah orh, Monkey & Weicai)

No comments:

Post a Comment