Friday, January 8, 2010

Ridiculous joke.

Ridiculous joke.

& It's like what the fuck? The moment sis & i reached home, Her friend started calling her, maligning that my sis & I spammed her blog?? 2010 already, spamming still in trend? Laughs. Anyway, I won't do what I don't want others to do to me lar. Hohoho.

Alright, I have no idea why I woke up so early this morning even though it's my offday. I watched 下一站,幸福 all the way. Prepared myself & plurk all the way with my plurkqueens :-) Cabbed to Imm with Mum and Elder sis. Met younger sis straight at Imm. Ajisen, to settle our lunch. I have no appetite at all & I felt like vomitting the moment my volcano ramen is served.. After eating, headed to M1 to buy my iphone. &Same for Elder sis. Woohooz! Overjoyed of cause! I won't feel bored at work anymore. (Yayness!) :-D

After settling everything, We all went on our own ways. Younger sis brought our phones back home to charge, while I cabbed to Cck myself. Elder sis went with Zhiyi. Met Jolene & Guiyong @ Happy salon as Guiyong's doing his hair :-) Then, I went to redye my hair while waiting for Velle & Shaoqi. Hehehe! Luckily I finished doing my hair the moment they reached! So that they won't have the chance to snapshot me. Woohooz.

Many pictures I snapshot. But all very unglam, so I edited it into smaller pictures below :-) Waited for the 2 of them to be done. Everything ended at 9pm, but Shaoqi's dragged till don't know what time. Velle & I left first, to meet up with Elder sis, Lioky & Wen. After that, cabbed to Teckwhye together for Bbq chicken wings, Yummy! Monkey joined us. He claimed that he wanted a plurk account too. Lol~

I felt so damn uncomfortable for the whole fucking day. It's like my illness is coming back to me again :-( Sighhhhh. Now, I feel pain at the edge of my right eye whenever I blink :-( I hope it won't swell tomorrow. Bad news from wen : From tomorrow onwards, i'll have to work alone for 8days, full shift. She won't be with me :-( Haissssss, Shagggggg!! Feel like inserting more sad faces..

Firstly, the overdues @ Ratchada.


1 & only.


My girls.

Next stop, Ajisen.


Fried white fish.


Mum's don't know what.


My 4x spicy volcano ramen. Not spicy at all.
I only ate less than a quarter.


Fried lemon cuttlefish.

Teckwhye, chickenwings.


Velle introducing bbq chicken wing. LOL!


The procedure when they're dying their hair :-)

Me, back to honey brown. Velle dyed blue black & highlight red. Shaoqi dyed ash grey.
(Very daring!!) The last picture @ the bottom right hand corner shows Shaoqi in center parting. Chio right? Hehehe! Looks like those 武侠小说the show. HAHAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment