Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Lost in trust.

Lost in trust.

I totally forgotten to update my blog yesterday, I don't know what happened! (Lol) Nothing special yesterday also lar. Worked whole day, Peiqi came down, Jasmine too. My dearest Yy ai came down before heading to Tampines too ;-) Went to dearest's place first then he went back to camp. Dearest's sis & her hubby then send me back to clementi ;-)

As for today, worked the first half of the day alone. Then velle came. Followed by Yunhan & Liling. Next was Lioky & Elder sis. Woohooz! After work, headed to Bukit timah for steamboat. Shiok, 4 rounds of 麻辣steamboat with Velle. Lioky & Elder sis shared Tomyam soup. Settled down with a stick of nicotine after carrying a bloated stomach out. Velle went home first, while the 3 of us went to look for Zhiyi, Gabriel & Gf, and Huocai @ timah mini ktv. Back home aftermath. Dearest was mad at me! -.-"

Okay! After so much of thinking, I seriously think that its my fault to have commented nasty things first. First, because it's already the past. (But girls just tends to be more sensitive) Second, I don't have the rights anymore. Third, Its his choice. Forth, I shouldn't trust him for telling me this things here, & that things there. Seriously its time to grow up & put everything down. I learnt to admit, because it was really my mistake, not because i'm afraid, because I felt i'm really wrong after so much considerations. Sighhhhh.

I;m gonna be jobless soon. Gonna find a new job before I nua nua nua again. :-(

Pictures pictures :

She asked me to mossaic away her face.

Right side, Kan shiok.

food.

Not enough blood, must eat this !

My fav sliced beef.

No comments:

Post a Comment