Thursday, January 21, 2010

Overdues.

Overdues.

I'm sorry fr the lack of interesting posts recently. But I've recovered from my sickness & I'm feelin' very great nw! Congrats to me ;-) Okay! I don't have much pictures to upload nwadays as my camera's nt with me nw. Borrowed it to Cousin's gf fr her overseas trip. Well, I wna thank dearest & velle sis so much fr tryin' their best to be with me whenever they can, when I'm feelin dwn. Appreciated. Finally aft settling my private matters, I feel so much relieved & also happy. As fr nw, not gna bother about funny peoples & matters.

Aft all these things tt have happened, many things changed. &Very surprisingly, i've changed "Marlboro mentol" to "Marlboro Ice Blast" All bcse of my sore throat recently.. Can't join my Marlboro buddies Yy ai & Velle ler :'-( The point of view I once had towards some people, also changed. I learnt that people can change very quickly, &can be fucking fake here &there. Scary! Okay, can't be bothered.

I'm probably much more active in plurk & twitter nwadays. So follow me in twitter ;-) Drinking hot milo nw! ;-) After I recovered, my appetite have also turned better. No more headaches, gastrics & etc. Alright, aft I take back my camera, i'll update more. Goodbye readers! Muackz. Gna go to work tml. Have been skipping work fr quite a few days..

No comments:

Post a Comment