Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Fairytales.

Fairytales.

Worked afternoon shift fr today. Eldersis came to fetch me to work aft she dismissed frm school. Yay! My new ahmad (Y)! Woohooz. Aft fetching me, she went to meet Nicole alrdy. Wen left shop early as she's gng to Paya lebar to take stocks. So, i'm left all alone in the shop after 5pm. Velle sis came after work. & We had our dinner tgt, MOS burger. She left after awhile.

Yy ai came at arnd 8pm plus aft velle left. Papa y came today, so long didn't see him le. Next person who reached mouzzy, & she's also the last person. Eewin Liu Yi Wei, pui devil. Hahaha :-P Knocked off, cabbed to Bukit timah to have steamboat with my girls. Met eldersis & velle sis there. As usual, i brought a bloated stomach back home & of cse I had fun with my girls. Don't knw why dearest drunk alrdy always got alot of sweet words to tell me. Idiot want lor. He drink, drank & drunk in bunk. His camp is like his 2nd home. *Ahem* I'm waitin fr Peipei's online clothes to reach.

&I'm lookin' frward to this saturday's shopping. It's been so long since I last went shopping!! :-D

Pictures @ Mouzzy & Timah.


Eat, smoke, eat smoke.


Yy ai & Me.


Eewin dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment