Sunday, January 24, 2010

Buried as time passes.

Buried.
Was on phone with Aliciasimyumei this morning. Pretty surprised tt I woke up so early despite of sleeping so late yesterday. It's been ages since i last slept late, yesterday was the first time after so long. Chatted with her till i reached yewtee point to have my Kfc breakfast. Initially wanted to eat alone there, but was really crowded. So i act like a gd girlfriend, & packed a meal fr dearest too. (although he made me went mad last night) Not the end..

I hang up the phone first as i knw i'll hav a hard time gettin' a cab @ such hours bcse i've experienced such incident, too many times. I knw hw it taste like. I walked under the hot sun alone, with the stupid gastric pain in my stomach! -.-" When i reached dearest's place, i immediately went into his hse & knocked hardly onto his room door. (bcse it was locked) Wanted to get my things & head to work aft eatin' but couldn't. I had my revenge! Hiakhiak. I used my full strength to hit his body, wherever tt can be hit. Feel much better of cse.

Aft breakfast, we both fell asleep. Didn't intend to go to work today, but when i woke up in the noon, I received some messages frm wen saying tt she wasn't feelin' very well. So i went to prepare myself quickly & headed to work within half an hour. Woah~ Hw quickkkkk ! She looked perfectly fine, talkin to deep ley? Hahaha, nvm. I've alrdy reached the shop, no bargain. Sales was pretty good. All the way plurking with those irritating animals frm the zoo. Hahaha!

Aft work, wen went off with monkey while dearest went to pack food fr me. After eating, accompanied Joanna & Elson to 302 fr dinner. Jolene & Gy came to join us too. Next, triplets to town fr movie : "tooth fairy" It was totally awesome! Except some parts before the movie. (quarrells) I rlly enjoyed the show alot alot. If given a chance to watch agn, i definitely will. Aft movie, Gy sent me home. Dearest sent me back to my doorstep.


The one who always drive me crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment