Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Same old point.

Same old point.

Firstly, i wna congrats Elder sis fr passin' her TP today. She've finally got her car license & can officially drive on road. Woohooz! Too bad, didn't have the chance to send velle home today as she's stil stucked on the majong table till nw, i guess? Alright, i worked alone fr the first half of the day agn. Monday isn't as boring as hw it used to be, bcos i've gt my iphone's company. With my iphone, i won't feel bored anymore :-D

But guess what? This morning, eldersis was so excited & anxious fr her TP tt she kept rushin me out of the house, as we're sharing a cab. I forgotten about my iphone charger, how careless! &When i reached my workplace, aft i realised tt my charger's at home, my phone was alrdy 45%. Damn shagggg. Therefore, called wen to ask if she's comin' dwn early. I use my phone very scrimply, until 4pm plus. My phone almost went flat, monkey came! My iphone saviour agn. Hehehe :-P Damn grateful to him luhhhh. Ah orh was being kind by wanting to bring me an iphone charger too. But he reached 5 mins ltr than monkey. Feel so paiseh to have wasted his trip to cck from Jurong. But anw, thanks alot! :-D

I feel so happy aft charging my phone & it's alive agn! Woohooz. Velle came aft work, followed by Peiqi. And then Guozhong & Yazi & Baoyou. Eldersis came to fetch me with Zhiyi aft work. Alicia joined us too. Went to teckwhye fr supper & also packed food fr dearest to his camp side. Yy met us too aft her work. Headed to granny's place fr awhile. And then Eldersis sent all of them back.

I think eldersis's tester in the aftnoon was blind! How can my sis pass with such driving skills? Hahaha! But still, congratulations Chua Kai Lin. Alicia gave her a good name, shorty! Lol. That shld be all.

Found many neoprints & pictures frm the *old wardrobe* i used to use.

Dearest & i.

Jolene & i.

No comments:

Post a Comment