Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Good/Bad news.

Good/Bad news.

I have 1 very bad news & 1 good news to share. Good news is, I've got back my old number!! Friends do send me your contact number as I've lost all contacts, So that I can update my phonebook :-) Bad news is, this morning I woke up with a very bad dream. I dreamt that there's a female ghost outside my corridor loitering. & When elder sis told mum about this, mum went to ask the "god" immediately in the evening.

Bad news from god : In 2010, Zodiac of Monkey should be very careful & very unlucky. So I guess I should take extra precaution in whatever I do :-( And it was said that the female ghost have been loitering outside my corridor for quite some time. How scary? My goosebumps are appearing now~ Without telling, the god knows itself that it is a female one :-(

I wish, I'm not superstitious at all. But I can't deny, I am superstitious...

Up next was, Met up with Velle sis @ Clementi police station before heading to work. Elder sis was with us too. We cabbed to lot1, I had my very late breakfast & quickly ate my medicine. If not, I guess I might just faint anytime. Hahaha~ Worked for the whole day & we all joked for the whole day like free. Dearest appeared in mouzzy at around 9pm giving me a surprise, and of cause, I'm shocked!! :-) He went off when we knocked off.

Headed to Teckwhye for late dinner. It's Lioky's treat! Anyway, thanks for the sumptous dinner. We love it to the max. Eewin dropped by too, & have "Ba wang can" Wahahaha. Okay lar, don't disturb "Weicai sao" ler. That should be all. Cabbed back home & Mum came down to fetch elder sis & I. Yea, we're timid !! Damn damn timid.


See this siao po relaxing & eating lollipop in mouzzy!!


LOO 老师.


Sambal kankong. ( I didn't ate this, eew!)


All time fav - Bbq chicken wing.


Curry fishhead. (I was the 1st to snatch the fish EYE!)
Woohoooz! Delicious.


Gong bao ji.


My fav - Cereal prawn.


I'm so scared to step out of my home :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment