Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Speed recovery.

Speed recovery.

I'm glad I've finally recovered from flu, headache & fever :-) But the stupid sore throat & gastric pain just wouldn't go away. Stay at my body like free want lor. Zzz! Maybe I should not smoke that often, like I always do..

Anyway, today's another boring day. But luckily these 3 angels were around, few mins after I opened shop :-) Eewin, Guozhong & Colin. Waited for wen to reach shop. She've bought her iphone, next will be Lioky's, Velle's, Elder sis's & my turn (Evilgrins*) We wants to be plurkqueen. Lololol. Okay! Cabbed back to dearest's place immediately after I knocked off. Dearest fell asleep while I was watching tv. He slept all the way till 9pm. After finishing the show, dearest sent me home. & He went back to camp.

Sorry Eewin, forgotten abt your sweater :P

PS : Friends, please send me your contact numbers so that I can update in my phonebook :-) Thanks alot.


Bought a new make-up pouch.


& 2-in-1 lip gloss :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment