Saturday, January 30, 2010

Hatred grows.

Hatred grows.
Woke up damn late this afternoon @ 4pm. Continued watching "Hi, my sweetheart" until 5pm then go prepare to work. Dearest accompanied me at work & bought lunch fr me. I'm so into "Hi, my sweetheart" these few days. & I only took 3days to finish ep1 to ep13. I can't wait to watch ep14 lar. Sighhhh. That shw rlly makes me emotional at times.

Yy ai came dwn to find me first, followed by Joslyn & Alicia. Waited fr Elaine to come & then we left to town. Met Eldersis there & then headed to Ratchada. I was damn high at Rat, i rlly couldn't believe wht happened to me. Omg! But i felt damn happy, high up to the sky. Hehehehe! Alright, fulstop. I cabbed back to dearest's place with Elaine alibaba, Yy ai & Joanna egg.

I hope no one spoils my plan! Abt tt night @ Rat.

No comments:

Post a Comment