Sunday, January 3, 2010

Determination.

Determination.
I'm eating Tao Kae Noi now while blogging. Anyway, here's some overdues photos that I got from Eggeggegg's blog. Nothing special today. Worked morning shift, Gz appeared at my shop very early, followed by Eewin dear. Dearest came to fetch me back to his place after work. I KO twice but woken up by the noisy ringtone of dearest's phone. -.- Fucked up.

Night after tv, headed to Farm mart to eat my favourite gong gong! Dearest sent me back home, went to meet Enoch & now he's already in camp :-) I miss him. I miss him & him & himmmm.


Snapshot by Egg. I love her camera :-(


Jolene baby.


Eggg & Jolene & Me.


Jolene, Me & Eggg.


Walauz! Ask egg don't keep snapshot, she jiang bu ting de..


I LOVE THIS PICTURE ALOT!!


See? Eggg gong buey tia want. People eat cup noodles also want take picture,
Sibeh xiasuay sia. HAHAHAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment