Sunday, January 10, 2010

Just bring it.

Just bring it.
It's already 12am plus. Happy 4years 2months to my dearest :-) Today's another boring day, 5 more similar days to go through. I just have to bear through these tough days :-( Rabak. Rabak~ Elder sis came over after going to Bbdc. Guozhong came too, but left after awhile. Lioky came down in the evening & we just rot the day away.

Sales wasn't an arduous challenge for me today :-) Heihei, damn relac lar. Knocked off, headed to Cdans to meet up with the clique to celebrate for Zhiyi's first day of gaining back his freedom ;-) Unfortunately, full house. Next stop, halobar. Luckily there's enough seats for the 16 of us there. I was the first to leave, because I have to work, tomorrow. I need to have sufficient sleep these few days or I'm gonna collapsed. The feeling of carrying a heavy head to work everyday, sucks seriously. I hope these 8days pass quickly. I really hope.

Dearest sent me home & met Enoch at my blk downstairs. He reached Halobar like within 3mins -.- Fuck. Dangerous rider! I'm in love with my iphone, but how about its new clothing? Anyone got any lobangs on blingblings for iphone?? But indeed, the battery life of an iphone sucks like hell.

Snapshot.

Wooohooz! New bag ;-)
God bless me.

No comments:

Post a Comment