Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Exhausted.

Exhausted.

Finally, It's the 5th day of full-shift work today. And that means, I have 2 more days to go. Hopefully everything turns out well for me tomorrow & thursday. I'm feeling damn tired after long hours of work & mood eventually turns sour. Exhausted!! I really need a good rest. Probably on friday or saturday then? ;-) It's been a long time since dearest & I spend times together.. So let this weekend be chopped by him k? :P

Today's a long & tiring day. Like, everyday also long & tiring lar. Don't need say want. It really sucks to experience headache/migraines every single day. Especially when I have to work alone for 11hours. Felt like living in hell. Damn..

Anyway, thanks alot to my dearest Hanhan for making an effort to accompany from 5 till 9pm. Really appreciate & love you ;-) As well as Annabelle! Velle sis couldn't reached during evening because of her selfish boss. Make her stay at office till 8pm plus, when there's no cab or bus. Poor thing!! But stil, she made her way to mouzzy, accompany me for a meal & then cabbed home together. Hehehe.

Dearest.

No comments:

Post a Comment