Sunday, January 24, 2010

Finally. A new haircut.

Finally, a new hair-cut.
My hair looks much neater nw & i'm lovin' it. Although i'm still unsatisfied with the length, i want it shorter initially. I persuaded dearest damn long fr me to cut this hair successfully. Thanks to happy salon aunty, help me physco dearest too ;-) Hehehe! Alright, next shld be rebonding. I'm still considerin' whether to rebond or not, bcse aft cuttin' my hair, it looks much str8er.

Well, gna meet Alicia &Joslyn fr shopping this comin' saturday. Hope i'll get at least something back! Hmmm, nth much fr today. As usual, worked alone in the morning with the accompany of Colin, Kele Match stick & co; fr a while. Then dearest came aft his last practical fr bike, he scored 8 points ;-) Well done. Aft tt, went to have my hair-cut & then back to dearest's place. KO till 8pm plus, dearest cooked dinner fr me & he booked in aftermath. Darius did nt come back today, sian 1/2.

Goodnight sweeties.

No comments:

Post a Comment