Monday, October 31, 2011

如果我能忍住不哭 假装我伤了也不知道 时间会不会停留 直到我能用力微笑

Celebrated my superwoman's advanced birthday @ Club titanium on saturday with the girlz. Our usual clique, Valerie, Nouvelle, Jolene, Shirley, Alicia, Bernice, Joslyn, Sohboon, Yy, Elaine, Yiting and our Lioky mummy made the effort to come down even tho' its just for awhile. Met up with Velle sissy & Jolene baby @ Lot1 before heading down, and very unfortunately, the cab driver was super annoying & loh-soh! Imagine he talked & talked to the extend that I must shoot him back. I don't usually do that to the elderly. Zzz! I felt so "like finally!" when we finally alighted at Titanium. Waited for all to reach & started the birthday celebration. Drank like there's no tomorrow, anyway I enjoyed my night with my girlz. Looking forward for another gathering session. Probably tomorrow :D Oh ya, not to miss out, Qianyi came down alone as well :D My ahzeh Cindynah didn't make it. Oh......

As for today, I went to fill up the application form for the position for clinic assistant @ Clementi and hopefully I'll get the job asap :) They rang me up & asked me down this thursday for an interview, wish me lucks! I really hope I can pass this interview, so I wouldn't have to put up with people's black faces and rely on anyone. God bless me! Thats all :D Tata!

Shirley, that super brainless gf of mine.

Kisses to the birthday girl, withloves.

Joslyn siaocb & Valerie supercal.

Bernice, the bird.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN! :D
My dearest ai, I hope she return to her usual self.

My girlz, Yiting parrot, Jolene baby and Nouvelle sissy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment