Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Be close to the person who you're happy with but be closer to the person who can't be happy without you.

PEOPLE, I'VE CHANGED MY TWITTER USER TO : Effyouseekae no longer using loveaintlust or eyesolationist.
so, follow me there! :)

Real steel @ Lot1 with Jgws last night, Happy 71 monthsary to us. This is the first time I didn't realized the 10th had arrived. Probably because I no longer look forward to our anniversary anymore, because it's still another day, nothing special.. Hmm, coincidentally bumped into Melissa as well, we caught the same movie but only saw each other after movie.. After movie, headed back to Granny's place for awhile then back to Jgws's place. Slept and woke up in the morning as he have to work. So I went back to granny's place thinking that youngersis might be there at least I have a companion. But..... unfortunately, she went out even earlier than I reached. Urghz! Decided to cook for granny, uncle & co;

Lol! I feel like laughing, I spent 2 hours in the kitchen just to cook fried rice. Hahaha! My virgin try cooking fried rice all by myself without any help :P Didn't turn out as awful as I expected. Hehe! The whole pot of rice's gone at night, everyone had my self-cooked fried rice without negative comments, except that it's too oily :( Ok la, I'm super proud of myself so I have to boast here :D HAHAHA! Waited for Jgws to end work, he fell asleep after eating at granny's. Watched Love thy family & headed back to his place.

GUESS WHAT?! The moment I stepped into our room, I really feel like shouting my lungs out! WHAT A MESS?!?!?!?! ARGHXZXZX. Darius is getting more & more naughty la! He actually poured the whole ashtray on the floor and play with it like it's sand! Omg....... And my dressing table..................... TSK TSK TSK* Jgws cleaned up while I packed my own dressing table. Fml! Anyway, Real steel was awesome! I don't mind watching it another time. People, go catch it! Worthy, definitely. Touching as well, I especially love touching movies as compared to those actions movie la, cartoons or etc.


Aged but dashing.

This lil cute boy here's super cute!!!

Part of the movie.

Here comes Darius's production!

Sighz..............

A close up.

No comments:

Post a Comment