Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Make your anger so expensive that no one can afford it, and make your smiles so cheap that almost everyone get it free.

Collection 16 is officially launched! And oh yea, I almost forgotten to share a piece of joyous news with you people! Guess what? My friend Valerie chanced upon this ladyboy Melody & deliberately banged onto her real hard till Melody's phone dropped on the floor. I wonder why the only thing she did was only stood there & stare, nothing else when my friend were expecting her approach, but she didn't? Lolwtf?!?! A pity I'm not there. Haha, okay I sound kinda childish here. But an apology, to deal with childish people, I'll have to talk like a kiddo for 'em to understand the point I want to bring across eh? :) Jolene & I were super elated upon receiving this news. 我的朋友喝醉了啦.. 她是故意的啦. An eye for an eye. End of story, I don't wish to talk about this person anymore cause I feel like it's insulting to even mention her name here in my blog. Tsk tsk.

No comments:

Post a Comment