Saturday, October 8, 2011

If you can't be a good influence, then be a bad warning!


Thank god I always have this special friend around to listen, to lend a helping hand, to be there to console & cheer me up whenever I've met up with some problems, Jolene Oh! :) I felt so much better after spilling out to her that day when I was on the verge of breaking down! Not forgetting my dear Nouvelle sissy as well, forever there to gossip & support me! Hahaha. When I was on top of my anger, I suddenly recalled one of my stupid* friend once asked me this "What will you be doing now if you're rich? I'll be doing shopping, sitting down at a blah blah blah place doing blah blah" This brought a smile to my face as well. What a spastic friend I have. LOL! Was busy looking after Jgws the whole morning as he's suffering from serious hangover. Felt quite heartache although he seriously deserve it, hahahaha! A little happiness in my heart though :P I'm sick, I know. Only towards him! Hahaha. And yes, 1 critical issue! I am someone whom is very particular about my own privacy and seriously won't put up with any-single-person who invades my privacy without my permission. This is so fucking serious to me.

New twitter application I discovered!
"CLIQUE" Go download & customize your own preferred colours & labels :)

 And thanks Annabelle for keeping me accompanied
while Jgws's off at work the whole day :)
Currently having Heineken & debating session on r/s probs
with Jgws, youngersis, raynard and annabelle.

No comments:

Post a Comment