Friday, October 21, 2011

Everything happens for a reason.

I've been walked on, used and forgotten and I don't regret one moment of it because in those moments, I've learned who I can trust, who I can't. I've learnt the meaning of friendships. I learnt how to tell when people are lying and when they're sincere. I've learnt how to be a teenager, and how to grow up when I need to. I've been to hell and back a few times, learnt why we shouldn't take things for granted. This is life, everything happens for a reason. Sometimes, the best feeling in the world is realizing that you're perfectly happy without the things or people you thought you needed. Life is always too short to wake up with regrets. So love the people who treat you right and forget about the ones who don't. If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said that life would be easy cause it's always unfair. Nobody can promise life is worth it. I always put a fake smile to hide my pain, yet somehow sometimes I still wish someone would closely see how broken I am inside.
I always remind myself that things happen for a reason and if it was meant to be, it wouldn't have ended. Many people touch our lives in different ways, some comes for a short while, others stays for a season and show us their magnificent essence for a purpose and then leave. And when there's these people that stays forever, which ultimately are the ones that count. So be thankful for the sincere & true ones. Things that you've done in life, cannot be changed, undone or forgotten so just take it as a lesson learnt. Move on.. It's always better to cross the line and suffer the consequences than to just stare at that line for the rest of your life. Laugh hard no matter what you're going through, be happy cause nobody's gonna bother if you're not. No matter where you end up, and with who, it always ends up just the way it should be. Learn and grow with the each choice you made, say how you feel and you'll at least feel a little okay. If you spend your life regretting every mistakes you have or haven't done, you would have wasted your whole life regretting.. You are you and that's since the beginning till the end. No apologies, no regrets..

No comments:

Post a Comment