Saturday, October 15, 2011

When the main person who made you smile becomes the main reason why you've been crying, you have to leave..

 Baking marathons for the consecutive 3 days since wednesday. What's for thursday? Hmmm, woke up with Jgws, prepared ourselves & headed to teckwhye to get the ingredients for baking needs and also packed our dinner over to granny's place. Cousin kim were already there waiting for me when we reached. Opps! I had 145's laksa shared with granny, she likes it alot! :) Hehe. Baked with cousin kim, Jgws helped me out as well. Brought some for Jolene & family to her place too, hope she enjoyed eating :)

As for today, I walked over to granny's place alone as Jgws's still sleeping and I was close to dying out of hunger. Thank god my saviour for the day, Velle sis came over as well :) She's sick, hope she get well soon! Granny then cooked my dinner, I feel so blessed whenever shes around... Cousin daryil & fiancee Hasnie came with their wedding invitation cards not long after, followed by eldersis & then Jgws. Passed some cookies to Eldersis and she requested for more. So Jgws and I went to the supermarket to get more ingredients :) Now we're back home! I enjoy baking session despite of the amount of strength I have to put in.. Afterall, satisfied with my cookies!

Super creative of cousin to design his wedding invitation card
into something like a air ticket boarding pass!
I like their idea so much! Hehe. It's also my first time to
come across such special invitation card.

Photographer : Jgws.
The hardest part of baking, mixing the sugar & butter till light & fluffy.
Part when it includes the most strength.
Cousin Kim & Me.
(Ignore my messy hair & attire) :P

My grandaunts playing mahjong.


A mixture of sugar, butter, eggs, vanilla extract, flour and salt.

Nicely placed on the tray before baking.

Finally done! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment