Tuesday, October 25, 2011

It's killin' me bits by bits.

Woke up so early this morning because baby pushed open my door & jumped onto my bed, I'm a super light sleeper, he doesn't know :( Naughty! Okay, I'm back from date with Jgws. I was happily preparing myself slowly while waiting for him to reach my place. It started to pour heavily the moment he reached. Urghz! Mood spoiler. So, we decided to have breakfast first while waiting for the rain to stop. God bless us, finally it stopped & we made our way to town. Actually the purpose of going to town today was to get the dopie sandals for dad, sounds kinda funny eh? But he requested on his own accord! The moment I stepped home last night, he immediately asked me "Your friend's slipper, (he was referring to Jgws) very nice leh. Buy at where? Help me buy 1 black one" My reaction was like "Wtf?! (okay I didn't verbally said it out. hehe) Thats for youngsters not for you leh dad! You sure you want it?" He kept insisting he wants. So today, I went to help him get one.

Unfortunately, all of the big sizes ran out. There's not a single pair of dad's size in ALL of their outlets. Oh well, dad must be super disappointed. Haha! But that sales assistant told us that the stocks would probably arrive before christmas. So maybe i'll keep an update for dad :) Hmm, what's next? I realized I haven't been training my stamina for shopping for quite some time! Know why? Because my legs were literally aching ALL-THE-WAY! So I suggested to head back home. The sky went gray when we were about to set off, so Jgws quickly ride off. But still, we didn't managed to make it home without getting drenched. My whole body was wet! :( Quickly took a shower & currently, updating my blog :D That should be all. It's deepavali tomorrow, Happy deepavali to all indians and to my uncle & cousins! My family actually consist of quite a number of different races like indians, malaysians, thais, muslims, & couldn't remember.. Seriously, not joking.


Before heading to town.

My expression = thanks to the rain.

And today, I wore the barbiedoll lens that cindy ahzeh bought :)

Here you go, Demi's BIG ONE! :)

 
Pretty cake!

It's not surprising to see Darius standing in the middle la, haha!
He looks so happy as if it's his birthday! No, it's meimei's big day..

Okay, I know I kept posting pictures about baking super sian one. But just to share the ingredients :P

Firstly mix the butter & sugar in a bowl.

Melt the bar of chocolate on a smaller bowl placed
on a larger bowl with hot water.

In a seperate bowl, mix the flour & salt together.

In between, after mixing the butter & sugar till light fluffy, beat in 1 egg
and a teaspoon of vanilla extract. Gradually mix in the flour & add whatever toppings
you'd like :D And it's ready for baking! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment