Saturday, October 29, 2011

We're all playing a game we can't possibly win. Somehow feels like, a prison we're all living in.


Back to update! Wednesday, woke up watching Underdogs with cousin, then helped granny with the cuttings & marinating of sotongs & prawns. Cooked and did some house chores for granny, cousin-in-law Hasnie helped me out as well. Waited for Jgws to come over to granny's place. Bought 4D, initially wrote few pairs of 4D numbers that I wanted to buy, yet I forgot where I placed it at. So I re-wrote another piece & placed my bets. So fucking sad when I checked the numbers that opened at night when I woke up. The number I WAS SUPPOSED TO BUY, opened! Urghz, my $500 flew away, super heartache! Why am I so careless? If I didn't misplaced the 4D paper, I wouldn't striked! Damn it! Fucking moodless. Homed aftermath, Jgws played with baby whole night trying to train him to fetch. Lol! Did some unfollowing of some people in my list in twitter as I srsly hate long timeline & have no time to read at all.. So sorry, you can choose to unfollow me as well if you're being unfollowed. I don't mind :)
Thursday morning, I was supposed to meet Jgws @ 10am as he wanted to have breakfast together at Bukit Timah, but eventually overslept. Made me waited for him downstairs like a bodoh for like 20 mins? Made my way to Yewtee point alone, went to the chinese medical shop to get medicines for granny as she's sick :( Bought a packet of natural herbs & brewed for her while waiting for Jgws. And this super blur boyfriend of mine actually went all the way to Clementi thinking that I'm still at home wanting to fetch me over without giving me a call first, but I was already at granny's place, which was only few blks away from him.. Tsk tsk. So he went there & came back for nothing. Lol! Had our breakfast/lunch/dinner @ granny's place before heading home.

And today, I slept for 9 hours waking up to have good food dad bought. Asam fish head and crispy chickens, but I totally had no appetite.. Haven't been feeling good recently, thanks to the rain. Jgws had breakfast @ my place w/mom & we made our way to granny's place. Halfway through our journey, it started to pour heavily & we got drenched worse than how it was on tuesday :( Sucks man, I hate this kind of feeling! It's like god's tryna prank us, cause the rain eventually stopped when we finally reached our destination. It's always like that, these few days.... Sigh! Celebrated cousin-in-law Marcus's birthday, baked cookies for him, mahjonged with grandaunts & back to Jgws's place. Stayed up all night till now, he's going to work soon. While me, home alone. Still gotta attend Alicia's birthday celebration at night. Tsk tsk, better get some sleep before I starts complaining later.. Tata!
I WANT TO PERM MY HAIR REAL SOOOOON!

No comments:

Post a Comment