Wednesday, October 5, 2011

More people would learn from their mistakes if they weren't so busy denying them


A random call from ztw yesterday night. Catched up for awhile & hanged up cse I was tired. Stayed at home the whole day since I'm awake like around 4pm when Shirley woke me up. Hmmm, all I did was eat and eat and eat non stop, there's always so many varieties of food to choose from, at home. I had ice-creams, tidbits, chocolates, and fried rice.. Haagen dazs cookies & cream, coffee flavour as well, mom went to sheng shiong to stock up our tidbits and drinks :) Hehehe. I'm having so much leisure time with my own families when Jgws's not with me and I feel so much better. No more short temper and easily pekcek feel. Did manicure & pedicure today and it's mask next! Mom bought a super mini tub of pearl powder for facial improvements @ $200++ Ohmytian, I won't waste such money ever. My complexion ain't that bad yea? After mask, I'm gonna turn in. That's all for today. Stay tuned! Xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment