Sunday, October 16, 2011

Everyone makes mistakes, but admit your own before you point out someone else's.


Stayed at home with Jgws these few days, I find myself getting more & more uninterested in what's happening around the world outside, man! Hmmm, Received a random call from Xiaofeng yesterday, she was with Amanda. Wtf, they made me laugh like one mad girl I couldn't control my laughters. Lol! I asked xiaofeng : " Do you know what are cheese made up of? " She confidently answered : " Make of spoiled bacteria & milk la! " Hahaha, Lolwtfbbq! Bacteria can eat want meh? Then both of them were like arguing because Amanada said she's allergic to cheese. Then I asked why, she said she'll have the want-to-vomit feel after consuming. Lol! Like that also call allergic?! Hahaha! Damn nonsense la the both of them.

Headed to granny's place, chit chatted with youngersis till the sun rises this morning, uber tired! Also, wrote letters to Ahy bro while waiting for the time to pass. Finally came back to Jgws & knocked out straight for 9 hours. I think I can sleep longer, but this guy shift this & that super noisy, so I woke up :( 

Youngersis gave me this, haven't tried yet.
Altho I prefer non-oily type of makeup remover.

Anyway, iphone users whom are also m1 users, you can download "My M1" from appstore to check your monthly usage, bills and points! :)

These are how the application looks like :)

No comments:

Post a Comment