Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Sometimes you have to forget how you feel and remember what you deserve.


So sorry for the late updates people, I've been experiencing some problems with Jgws recently, I'm almost bursting already. So you people should probably understand how sucky I'm feeling right now eh? Okay, So it was Club july on a saturday night with Jgws, cousin Daryil and Leo. Chanced upon Melissa's fiance there as well. Hmmm, we left only when it's closing and luckily we left 1 step earlier because it started to rain so heavily when Jgws and I got home! That idiot's asleep once he got to lay on bed like within 10 secs as usual. Tsk tsk* I was having bad bad migraines that night, I could hardly sleep. It's like thousands of hammer knocking on both sides of my temple. I had a hard time sleeping, seriously! What's for sunday? :) I met up with Jolene @ Lot1, with her friend Adeline. Then headed to teckwhye for the welcoming of 九皇大帝. 145's laksa with Jgws after Jolene & co headed back. Headed to provision shop to get some tidbits and canned food so that we can cook together at home. Ended up quarreling and arguing. I totally have no idea what I'll do when I've tolerated enough.. I swear I'm gonna burst real soon! I need a break.

Going back to catch some sleep now.
Best weather to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment