Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Touch my mind, I'll always remember. Touch my heart, I'll never forget..

The always-so-sweet Xiaofeng came over to granny's place to look for me last night, together with her hub Yongwei :) Baked some cookies for her and had supper together @ 302. I realized granny really love to talk to my friends whenever they comes. Hehe, so cute lah! & I think the most comfortable person she ever talked to, among my friends, is actually Yongwei. Know why? Lol! Because he's teochew and can speak fluently, haha! No wonder granny kept on sitting beside him, chit chat w/him the moment they stepped in until we left for supper. Lol~ And I suspect Jgws's had his period last night! Because usually he's super talkative & playful but he was quiet almost all the way. So unlike him can?! Xiaofeng and I were discussing and we super not-used-to-it! Siao one. Back to granny's place & parted, Jgws slept in the room last night with granny cause it's too humid in the living room. Woke him up when sun rises..

Back to Jgws's place this morning, he cooked for me & then both of us fell asleep while watching "Real steel" for the 2nd time. Shocked when I woke up out of a sudden, cause the sky's already dark! 10:30pm, gosh! I missed quite a number of shows lor :( Went to teckwhye 145 to pack dinner, so it was laksa & mutton rice. Bagus! Watched "The price of peace, back to Jgws's place. So sorry no juicy updates as I totally don't have much mood to like hit the club or something like the past, unless during special occassions. Meaningless life I know, gotta start job hunting real soon. If you guys have any jobs to intro, remember to leave me an email :) Thank you very much! And and and, I really hope to visit the saloon soon, but quite confused I don't know if I should touch up my colour or dye back to black like what Amanda & Xiaofeng said.. I've got the urge to, but afraid I might change my mind after it... It's always like this, so fickle-minded. Are all gemini babies like me? :( Withloves, anqi.
The cute tissuebox-look-alike biscuit from korea!
Thank you xiaofeng. Xoxo.

White grape candies, I haven't tried yet.

And collagen & hyaluronic acid masks from etude house :D

Here you go, share w/y'all my newly edited desktop background! :) Hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment