Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Its funny how others offer to curve out the whole universe just for you. Yet you still choose someone who doesn't give you even just a star.

Back! Sorry for the lack of updates, again. Wasn't in the right state of mind recently, too moodless to blog. I'm sure y'all understands :) Anyway, I spent my weekends helping granny out with the house chores like vacuuming, mopping, washed the dishes (altho' I hate to do so), washed the sofa&cushion covers, and tidying the whole place. Slept over at her place as well, together with Jgws and cousins. Attended Demi's BIG ONE @ Peipei's place on sunday & I knocked out immediately after I removed my lens & make ups when I reached granny's place after that. I'm practically sleeping and eating everyday, too hard to resist good foods that granny cooked :) And I always feel so blessed there! :D Wonder why I'm up so early today? I've got a date with Jgws, to town! Tata, off to prepare. Stay tuned! I'll be bringing pictures taken on Demi's birthday probably at night or tomorrow.

Here let me share some pictures of the cookies I've baked over the weeks.
Rainbow chocolate chips.

Chocolate cookies with melted chocolate, Lol so chocolaty.

And finally, the french toast I made for Jgws.

No comments:

Post a Comment