Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Shits happen and assholes advertise it..

Did I mentioned chillax session on a sunday night with Jolene baby, Xueqi honey, Sheila, Elson, Jgws & co were good! :D We had lots of laughters altho' its under the void deck :D

Back to where I was, on my previous post. Monday, Went to fill in the application form for a dental clinic assistant position on Monday and both Jgws & I got drenched back home again =( If y'all remember how heavy the rain was, yes it fucking hurts when they dropped on my skin. Worse of all, I was wearing a sleeveless top and short pants. I think my flu's not gonna recover so soon, thanks to the unpredictable weather lately. Quickly used the hair dryer to dry myself first and kept myself warm the moment I reached Jgws's place, and it reminded me of Aloy buddy =( He's so used to using hair dryer everyday before he sleeps, weird habit my buddy has.. Awaiting for his return, and very looking forward to that day... Okay, Jgws and I knocked out after bathing & woke up at 8pm at night. Wow! Okay, prepared ourselves quickly & packed dinner for granny. After that, to 678 as I wanted to get Heineken for better sleep.. Not only it failed me, but also made me had a small tiff with Jgws. I left his place & went back home during midnight, thank god Alicia accompanied me on phone throughout and I selfishly abandoned her on phone once I reached home. Hehehe, she understands one lah hor? :P

Woke up quite afew times yesterday morning/afternoon. Dad packed the super delicious fried fish from M'sia and while he sent Eldersis to work, I requested for a packet of 叉烧烧肉饭 for breakfast. Grins* Unfortunately when dad reached home, I went back to bed & fell asleep unknowingly. Tsk tsk! Okay, I felt blessed, at least mom & dad makes me feel that way, more than enough to ask for altho' I have so much of an unsolved problems inside. Hmmm, napped till 4pm+ I slowly prepared while waiting for Alicia to do so too. Met up with Shirley & Yongteck @ Westmall first as Alicia took her fucking own sweet time to prepare. Million thanks to Shirley for the gongcha :P Alicia reached not long after, we had Kfc for dinner. Went separate ways, me back to Jgws's place as usual. I think he was shocked when he saw me. Lol! Okay, stayed over & I haven't catch any sleep till now.. He's off to work & I'm left at home alone again. Sianz!

I was wondering whats with the "HO SEH BO" and "HO SEH LIAO" topics on facebook and twitter when I logged into my accounts. Then got to know about it through Weiwei & realized this 14 year old girl actually boasted and felt proud that she slapped her own mom. Oh.... Ungrateful brat. Speechless, part of growing up I guess? But a lil too much tho'


After 12 midnight today will be my Akl's 19th, like finally.
Wish her a joyous 19th birthday & blessful years ahead okay?
Best is, money come rollin' in to her pocket,
cause it means my pocket too!
Love, like always.

 Effseeyoukae / Effyouseekae

That day before interview.
(I felt so sad, I received a bad news yesterday. The clinic assistant
rang me up & asked me not to go down for interview for the time being
as a malay woman's starting work soon. Sighz! Why am I so unlucky?
Like when I finally decided to get my ass up to work,
they disappoint me so badly. Urghz! I'M SAD OKAY?!)

Lolwtf? Is it a trend to slack in 7-11 as though it's a library nowadays?
I saw these 2 kids sitting inside 7-11 playing cards & etc.
Lol, kinda cute though but it's inappropriate isn't it?

Something I want to add, so badly!! Jolene have always been a guardian angel
beside me throughout the years, since secondary 1 or 2 I can't really remember.
That's not important, the thing is that she've never left my side
and is always there to lend me a helping hand whenever I needed someone so badly.
Words can't describe how grateful I am to have such a wonderful friend
like her, I sincerely thank god for blessing me with this GREAT friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment