Saturday, November 19, 2011

See the shine on my face, walking bold to the newest place.

Back as promised, firstly I wanna thank all the lovely angels around me whom made an effort to bomb me up everyday making sure I get my ass up from the bed to prepare for work, as well as the ones whom came down to accompany me for lunch whenever they can. Shirley, Alicia and Yongteck currently :D Also thanks to all those we wishes me best for my work, yes I'm enjoying my current worklife. It's my offday tomorrow, yet I don't have much time for myself :-( Preparing for cousin daryil's wedding tomorrow @ 1pm. Hopefully I have enough time to travel to bugis to get some loots back, and wish Jgws all the best for his first day of work on monday :) Stay tuned, I'll be bringing back lotsa peektures :D Meanwhile, visit prettywith-anqi.blogspot.com I apologize for my late reply of emails cse I hardly have leisure time to check on my mail :( Get back to you guys asap & not to worry your parcels are definitely safe with me, I won't cheat ya money eh? :)

Overdue peektures of me & jgws.

Lousy effect using my E6 while working.

PLEASE DO ME A FAVOUR BY CLICKING ONTO THE ADDS ON THE SIDEBAR
IF ANY APPEARS, THANKS MY DEARS.
Goodnight lovelies, stay tuned!
xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment