Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Darkness is light turned inside out.


Hi people! I know y'all missed me :D My apologies for leaving this space dead for such a long period of time because I've been working the whole of last week. After work was nothing but more sleep. Didn't had my offday last week as I went over to help ladyboss in a super last min and hurry paste. Hmmm, work's so far so good. And my life's good too, how about you people? I promised to bring back pictures taken on my dear cousin's wedding. Here you .. Shall bring more back when my cousi-in-law hasnie send me the leftover pics. Anyway, a big thank you to my dear girls for making an effort to attend the wedding as invited :D Alicia, Nouvelle, Liokleng, Yy and sohboon. Much appreciated! Loves, anqi.

Sneak preview of the wedding shoots.

My lovely families :D

The cute newly weds

Those happiness..

Lastly, the shoot I love most! :D Cute & loving..

No comments:

Post a Comment