Friday, December 2, 2011

Juvenile excuses are jokes that makes me laugh all day long..

Been going to work without my lens for days :( Infection..

Hello, I'm back again. Blogging with my nokia E-6 now, you might be wondering why haven't I got myself an iphone right? I'll be getting one after I get my pay and when my mom's finally free for me :( So damn angry with this "teller" from Jurong East OCBC named Wan Ting. I was supposed to collect my cash from the bank after work this evening and this fatty made me run up and down from the bank to the clinic and from clinic to the bank in the end getting nothing! First she said the digits and words. Okay, this I admit my doctor made a mistake by writing ninety as nineteen. Hence, I rushed back to the clinic hoping my doctor hadn't left. He corrected the mistake and signed beside. So this is the second time I have to queue to collect my cash from the bank and unfortunately this fucker attend to me again. Then she said I can't collect my cash cse the N looked like W. What the fuck right? didn't she know doctors' words are very grassy and cursive? Fuck her life! Been so long since I last fucked someone... And this fatty forced me to, on a beautiful start of the month. Damn her! So ladyboss asked me to travel down to clementi's outlet to collect some cash from her first while waiting for my doctor to re-sign the cash cheque for me tomorrow.. Bad day I had. When i was so exhausted, dad agreed to come fetch me from clementi central back home. So nice to see mom, dad and baby that naughty and cheeky boy. Napped at home while waiting for Jboy. but gave up and cabbed back to his place to wait instead. I can foresee a walking zombie tomorrow heading to work o-re-di. sighz....

No comments:

Post a Comment