Friday, December 23, 2011

If we could sell our experiences for what they cost us, we'd all be millionaires.

Surprised? I'm back again, just came back from work & I'm dead beat! It's christmas eve tomorrow. People, are you ready to party? For me, no. Cause I'm gonna work and I'm sure I'd feel damn lethargic all over my body after knocking off. Strengthless to even think about partying. But but but, like what we always do every year. I'll still meet up with my girls for drinking session, maybe for a short while? I must admit I'm not looking forward to any drinking session or party anymore. Kinda sick and tired of those, or have I played enough? Not a bad thing though :)

Ms ang (my hygienist) bought this chocolate for every nurses, how sweet? Just like my ladyboss who got me my favourite scent from body shop, inexpensive but it's the thoughts that counts right? :D Right now, I'm gonna take a cool bath & rest well. Haven't had sufficient sleep recently due to the hectic schedules lately. Tired max! I'll be updating everyday from now, provided I have something to share :P Tata!

No comments:

Post a Comment