Monday, December 26, 2011

If opportunity don't knock, build a door.

 Back from my long weekend! Let's start from saturday, someone at my workplace, my so called "colleague" spoiled my day early in the morning after I had breakfast with jboy. Damn her, fuck her life. A typical aunty name sharon in her 40s, like the usual morning she swept the floor but on that very day, she deliberately swept my leg on purpose! Yes, I used the word "deliberately" because usually she'll apologise even when she didn't did it on purpose! So when I yelled asking why the fuck she swept my leg, she kept quiet like a dog and continue sweeping instead of apologizing to me. What the fuck?! Early in the morning on a christmas eve, she fucking swept my leg. Urghz, my mood was toatlly ruined and texted ladyboss on impulse. Luckily ladyboss was on my side asking me to sweep back the next time, but I decided not to bear grudges lah. Anw, you people might be thinking why do I hold against an elderly, but sorry I'm someone whom won't show you any respect if you don't, even if you're an elderly to me. This is something you should know. Alright, I went back to granny's place, met up with nouvelle sissy as she wanted to bake cookies. She'd always make granny laugh whenever she comes up, and she makes a good chatting partner to granny :D

After baking, I went to take a shower while waiting for jboy to be here. Prepared & packed my needs and we made our way to Ascott Residence @ Raffles place. Mom booked the apartment for us for a night to celebrate christmas w/all cousins. My dear cousin david showed up as well after 123456789 years we didn't met. Daryil & wife, Kim & hus, Eldersis & ym and jboy w/me spent the night there. I so like the design of the apartment b'cse the toilet is visible to the people in the living room. So cool! But of cse we wind down the blind in the toilet before using lah, I meant, it's great for couples alone. Hmm, gave drinking session a missed this year. I think it's the only year I didn't celebrate the special occassion with my girls, and I felt so guilty. So sorry! Promised I'll be there this new year eve :) Now let me show y'all the rough look of the residence.


Very nice, but I still prefer the one @ Somerset altho'
they are from the same company.

The toilet & the lobby.

Me on the couch.

jboy and i spent the christmas together this year :D

And I'm so in love with this christmas candy by NERDS.
DELICIOUS!

The next day I made breakfast for all of 'em.
We only bought hotdogs, luncheon meat nuggets and grains with us,
so I made porridge! :)

Super like the electric cooker, best part.

jboy and me before taking nap next day when we got home.

And look at my "very style" hair colour.
It seems like a darker shade toned done to a lighter shade.


Yesterday after nap, I suggested for a movie "Alvin and the chipmunks 3" Asked Eewin dear along as well, did a quick preparations and we met up at lot1. Nice & funny movie, I enjoyed myself alot. 302 for supper, chanced upon Hongzhao.. After that, we bumped into Junjie too. Didn't attend Ahjohn kor's birthday @ Mbk, but will make it up to him when there's time. Went seperate ways back home then.. Jboy slept over @ granny's place with me. Prepared breakfast for him & youngersis as I woke up early. And for the later part, baked cookies, cakes and cooked dinner for cousin kimmie and all. I'm dead beat! But still I requested to work full day from 9am to 9pm tomorrow, work long earn more! :D Kampateh!

Been trying not to wear lens for quite some time.
Hope I can get used to it as time goes by, altho I look damn shag :(

No comments:

Post a Comment