Thursday, December 22, 2011

生日快乐, 伟大的爸爸!

Hey people, so sorry for neglecting this little space of mine. I'm back after 123456789 years like finally! I have my reasons lah, actually I'm busy with work recently and like I've said previously that at times I don't have offdays at all if the clinic's short of manpower. Hehe, I feel so healthy sleeping early & waking up early everyday! And the best news is, I got my new 4s like finally! Thank you aunt, you love me best! :P

Yesterday, went to meet up with Eewin dear @ IMM together with mom. M1 to get my new phone, dined at long johns' silver as I was famished cause I kept my empty stomach for dinner with Eewin. Hehe, So kind of me I know, like always. Hmmm, went to Daiso to get all the materials for dad's birthday card deco as well as for baking needs. I decided to bake a cake for him

And today.. I succeeded! Hectic day indeed, after work I rushed home like one kind.. Quickly prepared all ingredients & baked the cake for dad :D I've been going to work with TOTAL NAKED FACE recently, I know I looked damn shag and turn off. Lol, but who cares? Hoho. Mom came over to fetch youngersis and I back to clementi and we had our dinner together with eldersis & dad as well, like all the other years on dad's birthday. After dinner went back home to cut cake! I hope dad likes the cake and most importantly understand my hard work and thoughts. I'm so tired actually but I know I can't continue leaving this blog blank anymore! Moreover I have my ibaby so it's much more convenient for me to use the hotspot while blogging :) Yay!

My production! :D

Look! It's only eyeliner and mascara. Look so dead without lens.

The cake I baked for dad! It's nice, I'm not bragging.
My first time though :P

Using eldersis's polaroid.

Okay, I like this candid one even though I look so fat here :(

Also, this is nice.

But I love this best cause me look so thin! Stay tuned, tata!
Gonna turn in early for work tomorrow.
I promise to be back as soon as I can.
Xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment