Saturday, December 31, 2011

You can never truely understand someone's pain unless you're the one who feels it.

Hi all, I'm back again! Forget which day did Shirley came over to have lunch with me, so on that fine day she came over to acc me, did her brows and gave me a packet of rock candy :D She wanted to bring me for shopping because her boss gave her a gift card but unfortunately Watson's renovating :( No collagen for us.. Anw, I've been having chicken instant porridge for lunch lately and I'm lovin' it :P And the conflict between me & sharon have been solved cause she came up to me and apologised.. Forgive and forget lor, bear grudges will only make things difficult for the both of us so I rather work peacefully together.

From shir.

All time favourite!

Received this cute lil pic from my dearest girl, xiaofeng! :D
Miss her, and I haven't had the time to catch up with her recently.

Look at the fats buldging out..

AND FUCK, MOM CAME OVER WITH THIS LIL CARD FROM MY MAILBOX.
I WAS THINKING WHO THE HELL CAN BE SO SWEET TO
PURPOSELY SEND IT OVER TO ME!
AND GUESS WHAT? IT'S MY PRIMARY SCHOOL FRIEND!
SHE ACTUALLY REMEMBER MY ADDRESS AFTER SO MANY YEARS!!!!!
CAN'T HELP BUT TO SAY "AWWWW"

 Okay, yesterday after work, I rushed home like one mad girl just to quickly prepare for Yiting's birthday celebration. Enjoyed ourselves so much even though it's just the few of us :D Idiot Zhongde actually bought 2 waterfall for her and poor me had to help her with 'em, same goes to Alicia. So it was the 7 of us @ Oceanz Discotheque. Elaine, Yiting, Yy, Alicia, Me, Sohboon and Joslyn :D Weiming then sent Yiting & I back home. I'm sucha steady friend, despite of my uncomfortable stomach, I managed to bear with the cramps and drink w' all of them.. Tsk tsk * Reached home experiencing bad headache, quickly turned in and woke up for work this morning. Eye infection again, fuck my life hard. My eyes could hardly open and ladyboss insisted me to go home to rest early at 1pm :D Where to find such a good ladyboss?

Birthday girl and me.
Happy 21st parrot!

Went out to club with bare face, wtf it's my first time anyway.
Lol! Anw, she's my all time favourite still & forever...

Our poor girl sucking on that piece of lemon.. Half drunk.

Almost gone. Lol!

Lousy girl vomitted 4 times straight!

No comments:

Post a Comment