Sunday, January 1, 2012

People change and hearts move on..


 Happy new year to all my readers! For me, I spent this special occassion with my girlz, like usual. Many must be wondering why I don't celebrate all occassions with jboy, but yea I don't have such habit. So we celebrated seperately with our friends :D Sad to say, my eyes are infected like again. So I went out with only eye shadows and mascara. No lens, only specs. So sad!! Alright, so it was oceanz discotheque again! It's supposed to be the usual 26 of us? But some weren't able to make it, so yesterday it's just the 9 of us. Yiting, Eldersis, Sohboon, Elaine, Whywhy, Joslyn, Alicia, Shirley and me. Went back home early as my eyes weren't feeling comfortable. Also chanced upon Junlong, Xiangjiu & co over there :) Overall, I enjoyed myself with my girlz :D What about you?

And many thanks to Xiaohei for driving us home in his "dad's" 5 series BMW. He kept on insisting that his dad owned that car when we all knows, he's the owner of the car. Humble much? LOL! Anyway, I woke up with my infected eyes again today! :( Idk why even without lens, the infection still doesn't goes away. Fuck my life hard can? Bad end of 2011, bad start of 2012 as well. I kinda miss those times when I can wear my contacts wherever I go.. Sigh! And it's so damn boring to stay at home doing nothing but to keep sleeping my day away. I'd rather go to work lor! But HELLO?! How to work happily with my infected eyes? ARGH! Give me a break man....
Shirley and i.
The sexaye momma, elaine alibaba.


Thomas & the girlz.

No comments:

Post a Comment