Wednesday, January 4, 2012

As long as your love's there to lead, I won't lose my way believe me.

 Actually I have nothing much to blog about. So sad, almost everyone have gotten their pay but not me & lanying.. So much things to do, so little time. I have so many things in mind that've yet to be done. Like, getting my new year clothes, nail appointment for Cny, stock up my cosmetics, new casing for my ibaby, new cable and new earpiece! I want to buy so many things, but first I have to clear my debts. Aww, life suckz. Okay, It's time for me to start my diet plan 2 weeks before chinese new year I guess.

Woke up feeling so damn tired, was so reluctant to leave my bed in the morning. I don't usually feel so tired, Idk why today I felt especially exhausted! Did some sortings of P&C of the clinic for ladyboss, and knocked off feeling so disappointed. I was supposed to take my pay today. Ahhhh! And ya, I baked cake again today for all to eat :D I love the taste of my self baked cake rather than cookies cause I find 'em too sweet.. This afternoon jboy came over for lunch with me. And yesyes, I've already booked my nail appt with cindy ahzeh! Do book yours now before it's fully booked! :D And oh yah, I think I have to re-dye my hair because I found some irritating idiotic moron dying the same colour as me, suckz! Eww! Probably going over to hair artz studio to dye on the 17th with Valerie scal and Cindy ahzeh.

Wanna share with y'all, granny's so damn cute today lah! When I poured coke and passed to youngersis, she asked "What you all drinking?" Youngersis and I laughed and said "You never see before meh, coke" Cause granny's not supposed to consume so much of sweet and cold stuffs.. Then granny added, "Lai, give ah ma drink 1 mouth, ah ma never drink before" HAHAHA! BLUFF LOR, I remember when we're young, we kept drinking coke and she did too.. Now wanna drink, bluff us she never drink before. HEHEHE! DAMN CUTE LAH MY GRANNY. :P Gonna go back to clementi like real soon, and I'm so gonna miss granny! :( But will also be much more convenient for me as it's nearer to my workplace. I'm still gonna visit granny every weekend :D

Joey. my pri sch mate came for an interview this morning
and she even thought about packing food for me befor coming.
How sweet.

Look at all of the P&C docs that I have to sort 1 BY 1 !!
Took me the whole day but still managed to finish them by 5pm :D

And my conversation with jboy by LINE.

LAST BUT NOT LEAST, PLEASE VISIT PRETTYWITH-CINDY@BS FOR MORE INFO!
BOOK YOURS BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment